Wednesday, June 1, 2016

30-Day Arms, Abs & ASSets Challenge

Today, I started a 30-day challenge for arms, abs and ASSets (glutes/buttocks). I hope you will participate. As you will see, the exercises get progressively harder only because we increase the number of repetitions, and during the second week, we add the bridge exercise to tighten and tone the glutes (buttocks). The challenge is doable regardless of the fitness level, so please join in. I recommend that you use 3 to 10 pound dumbbells for the biceps curls, and that you use a chair for the triceps dips. You can always use two of any household items as long as they weigh the same (two canned goods, two bottles of water, etc.), and the dips may be done on the floor. I've recorded myself doing Day 1 on Periscope (@BrickhouseRosa, and will continue to do so every morning at 8:00 a.m. The recordings will be available for playback up to 24 hours. Take a before picture to track your progress and let me know if you participate via my Facebook page, Coach Rosa Seward, and comment every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment